What should be paid attention to in the operation of a double-head lathe?
In modern production systems, CNC technology is the key technology. With the development of CNC technology, CNC machining machine tools are widely used. A skilled double-head lathe operator must master the basic technology of tool setting. In practice, tool setting efficiency and tool setting errors directly affect the efficiency of CNC machining and the accuracy of machined parts. Different double-head lathes have slightly different tool setting methods, but the principle of tool setting is the same. As long as we know the principle of CNC system tool setting, combined with the system's operating instructions, we can perform tool setting operations. However, there are many kinds of tool setting methods in the CNC system, which requires us to know the advantages and disadvantages of various tool setting methods and the application conditions.
Points to note during the operation of a double-head lathe:
1. The operator must stick to his post, operate carefully, and do not do anything unrelated to the job. When leaving the machine tool due to accidents, park the vehicle and close off the power and air supply.
2. Process according to the process rules. Do not arbitrarily increase the feed rate, grinding amount and cutting (grinding) speed. It is not allowed to use machine tools beyond standards, overloads, and weights. Rough use of precision machines and small use of large machines are not allowed.
3. The tool and workpiece should be clamped correctly and fastened reliably. Do not damage the machine during loading and unloading. Align the tool, and the workpiece is not allowed to be hit by a heavy hammer. It is not allowed to tighten the tool or workpiece by extending the handle to add torque.
4. It is forbidden to put thimble, cutter, knife sleeve, etc. on the double-head lathe spindle taper hole, tailstock sleeve taper hole and other equipment holes.
5. The mechanical speed change of the transmission and feed organization of the double-head lathe, the clamping and adjustment of the tool and the workpiece, and the manual measurement of the workpiece should be stopped after cutting and grinding, and the tools and abrasive tools should be parked after leaving the workpiece. Car is carried out.
6. The sharpness of knives and abrasive tools should be maintained. If they become dull or cracked, they should be sharpened or replaced in time.
7. During the cutting and grinding of the double-head lathe, the cutting tools and abrasive tools are not separated from the workpiece, so parking is not allowed.
8. It is not allowed to dismantle the safety protection equipment on the bed without permission, and the machine without safety protection equipment is not allowed to operate.
9. The hydraulic system is not allowed to be adjusted privately except for saving cutting.
10. It is not allowed to directly place objects, workpieces and other sundries on the machine tool, especially on the guide rail surface and the work surface.