What are the prerequisites for a reasonable selection of CNC lathes?
CNC machine tools are the mainstream equipment of the contemporary machinery manufacturing industry and are a hot commodity in the market. Some high-end CNC machine tools are still regarded as strategic materials and are subject to embargo and restrictions in the international market. The development of CNC machine tools in China has experienced three decades of ups and downs, and has entered a mature period from a growth period. In 2006, the annual output has reached 125,000 units (the high-end parts of certain categories, the situation where imports used to account for a relatively high proportion is changing. According to a recent announcement, 80% of the CNC machine tools of the Aviation Industry Corporation have purchased domestic brands. The group currently has 90% of its machine tool products purchased from domestic products).
China's CNC lathes have made great developments in terms of product types, technical levels, quality and output, and have also made major breakthroughs in some key technologies. According to statistics, there are currently 1,500 types of CNC machine tools available for the market in China, covering almost the entire category of metal cutting machine tools and major forging machinery. The field is wide, and it can keep pace with Japan, Germany, and the United States. This indicates that the domestic CNC machine tools have entered a period of rapid development.
So how to choose a CNC lathe?
The CNC lathe is a high-precision and high-efficiency automatic machine tool. It is an automated machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process the program with control codes or other symbolic instructions, and decode it, so as to make the machine tool move and process the parts. It has a wide range of processing performance, can process straight cylinders, oblique cylinders, arcs and various threads, has linear interpolation, arc interpolation and various compensation functions, and has played a good role in the mass production of complex parts. Economic effect.
How to choose a CNC lathe? It can be observed and selected according to the following aspects.
1. Determine the process requirements of typical parts and the batch size of processed workpieces. The function that the CNC lathe should have is to make preparations, and the prerequisites for the reasonable selection of CNC lathes meet the process requirements of typical parts.
The process requirements of typical parts are mainly the structural size, processing range and accuracy requirements of the parts. According to the accuracy requirements, that is, the dimensional accuracy, positioning accuracy and surface roughness of the workpiece, the control accuracy of the CNC lathe is selected. Choose based on reliability. Reliability is a guarantee for improving product quality and production efficiency. The reliability of a CNC machine tool means that the machine tool runs stably for a long time without failure when it performs its functions under specified conditions. That is, the mean time between failures is long, even if there is a failure, it can be restored in a short time and put into use again. Choose machine tools with reasonable structure, well-manufactured, and mass-produced machines. Generally, the more users, the higher the reliability of the CNC system.
2. Machine tool accessories, spare parts and their supply capacity, cutting tools, are very important for CNC lathes and turning centers that have been put into production. When choosing a machine tool, carefully consider the compatibility of tools and accessories.
3. Pay attention to the identity of the control system. Manufacturers generally choose products from the same manufacturer, and at least buy the control system of the same manufacturer, which brings great convenience to the maintenance work. Teaching units require students to be knowledgeable and knowledgeable, so it is a wise choice to choose different systems and to equip them with various simulation software.
4. Choose according to the price-performance ratio, so that the functions and accuracy are not idle, not wasted, and do not choose functions that have nothing to do with your needs.
5. The protection of CNC machine tools. When necessary, the machine tools can be equipped with fully enclosed or semi-enclosed protection devices and automatic chip removal devices. Machine tool accessory products are indispensable machine tool protection products, which can make the life of the machine tool longer, maintain better use effect, and reduce the failure rate.