What are the functional advantages of CNC milling machines?
CNC milling machine is also called CNC (Computer Numerical Control) milling machine. In English, it means a milling machine controlled by digital signals from an electronic meter.
CNC milling machine is an automatic processing equipment developed on the basis of general milling machines. The processing technology of the two is basically the same, and the structure is somewhat similar. CNC milling machines are divided into two categories: without tool magazine and with tool magazine. Among them, a CNC milling machine with a tool magazine is also called a machining center.
CNC milling machine processing:
The processing surface shape of a milling machine is generally composed of straight lines, arcs or other curves. Ordinary milling machine operators according to the requirements of the drawings. Constantly changing the relative position between the tool and the workpiece, and then matching with the selected milling cutter speed, so that the tool can cut the workpiece, and can process various workpieces with different shapes.
CNC machine tool processing is to divide the movement coordinates of the tool and the workpiece into the smallest unit quantity, that is, the smallest displacement. According to the requirements of the workpiece program, the numerical control system moves each coordinate by several minimum displacements, so as to realize the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece to complete the processing of the part.
CNC milling machine Features:
In addition to the characteristics of ordinary milling machine processing, CNC milling processing also has the following characteristics:
1. The parts have strong adaptability and flexibility, and can process parts with particularly complex contour shapes or difficult to control size, such as mold parts, shell parts, etc.;
2. It can process parts that can not be processed or difficult to process by ordinary machine tools, such as complex curve parts described by mathematical models and three-dimensional space surface parts;
3. It can process parts that need to be processed in multiple processes after one clamping and positioning;
4. The machining accuracy is high, and the machining quality is stable and reliable. The pulse equivalent of the numerical control device is generally 0.001mm, and the high-precision numerical control system can reach 0.1μm. In addition, the numerical control processing also avoids the operating errors of the operator;
5. The high degree of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. Conducive to the automation of production management;
6. The production efficiency is high. The CNC milling machine generally does not need special process equipment such as special fixtures. When replacing the workpiece, it only needs to call the processing program, clamping tool and adjustment tool data stored in the CNC device, thus greatly shortening the production. cycle. Secondly, the CNC milling machine has the functions of a milling machine, a boring machine, and a drilling machine, which makes the process highly concentrated and greatly improves the production efficiency. In addition, the spindle speed and feed speed of the CNC milling machine are continuously variable, so it is helpful to choose the best cutting amount;