What are the advantages of CNC lathe processing?
1) High dimensional stability, high processing accuracy and good repeatability. The size control is unmatched by the existing RP technology.
2) Wide selection of materials. For example, almost all engineering plastics and metal materials can be processed by CNC milling machines to ensure the consistency of prototypes and mass production materials.
3) The surface finish of CNC machine tool parts is high. After grinding, polishing and surface treatment, its production effect is completely comparable to, or even higher than, mold-opening products.
4) The CNC machine tool can be used continuously for 24 hours a day, and the processing efficiency is high.
5) Compared with RP technology, the processing of small or large batches of parts is more economical.