Safe operation rules of milling machine?
1. Protective equipment must be worn before starting work, and gloves are strictly prohibited.
2. Check whether the equipment is operating normally, and the installation of workpiece tools and fixtures must be firm and reliable.
3. Stop when loading and unloading workpieces, tools, fixtures, speed changing and measuring workpieces.
4. No tools, measuring tools and other objects are allowed on the workbench.
5. During cutting, the head and hands should not be close to the milling surface. It is strictly forbidden to touch the tools, workpieces and rotating objects by hand. Wear protective glasses and install chip guards during high-speed cutting. Remove iron chips only after parking with a brush .
6. When loading and unloading end mills, the work surface should be padded with wooden boards. It is forbidden to support the cutter head and hold the blade with your hands. It is not allowed to use the curved cutter bar.
7. The opening of the wrench for loading and unloading tools should be appropriate, not too strong, and it is strictly forbidden to drive the tool nut or tie rod screw to tighten.
8. When entering the knife, use the hand crank to enter the knife at a slow speed, and it is not allowed to advance rapidly or stop and retract the knife.
9. When moving the workbench quickly, the handle should be disengaged. It is not allowed to change speed suddenly during cutting, and the limit block should be adjusted in advance.
10. Turn off the power when off work, clean up the site, and place the workpieces neatly according to the fixed management regulations.