Economic And Technical Indicators Of Lathes?
The quality of the machine itself directly affects the quality of the machine.The quality of a machine tool is measured in many ways, but the main requirements are good technology, serialization, universalization, high degree of standardization, simple structure, light weight, reliable work, high productivity.Specific indicators are as follows:
1. Technological possibilities
Technological possibilities refer to the ability of machine tools to adapt to different production requirements.General machine tool can complete the multi-process processing of various parts within a certain size range, the possibility of the process is wider, so the structure is relatively complex, suitable for single small batch production.Special machine tool can only complete one or several parts of the specific process, its process possibilities are narrow, suitable for mass production, can improve productivity, ensure processing quality, simplify the structure of the machine, reduce the cost of the machine.
2.Machining accuracy and surface roughness
To ensure the precision and surface roughness of the processed parts, the machine itself must have certain geometric precision, motion precision, transmission precision and dynamic precision.
(1) Geometric precision refers to the position accuracy of the parts and the shape and position accuracy of the main parts when the machine is not running.The geometric precision of machine tool has important influence on the machining precision, so it is the main index to evaluate the precision of machine tool.
(2) Motion precision refers to the geometric position precision of the main parts when the machine tool is running at the working speed.
(3) Transmission precision refers to the coordination and uniformity of movement between the end actuators of the machine tool transmission chain.
(4) The above three kinds of precision indexes are all detected under no-load condition. In order to fully reflect the performance of the machine tool, the machine tool must have certain dynamic precision and the shape and position precision of the main parts under the action of temperature rise.The main factors affecting the dynamic precision are the stiffness, anti-vibration and thermal deformation of the machine tool.
(5) For the dynamic precision of machine tools, there is no unified standard at present, mainly through the machining typical parts of the accuracy of the machine tools to achieve a comprehensive evaluation of the dynamic precision.